segunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2013

6pm


What do I do?
The happy memories with you, our beautiful times – I can’t remember any of them
In my cold room, there are pictures and memories of you in every corner
What to do? I can’t even remember your face
My head feels like it’s filled with ice, only filled with memories of me coldly pushing you out
Like a fool, in case you’d get hurt, in case you’d be in more pain, in case you’d hate me more
I pushed back my heart toward you and became more and more of a coward

I didn’t know till the end
How to make you laugh, how to make you happy
Now I know, like a fool
But it’s too late
I regret, I try to remember, I try to hold on
But now, you’re not here

I can’t erase my last image in your memory
But your warm and loving care that you gave me till the end
I won’t forget it till the end

Smile because you’re the prettiest when you smile
Smile because you’re the prettiest when you smile
Smile because you’re the prettiest when you smile

There is no love game to me anymore
I love you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário